"Great service and care at the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital."

About: The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital

I had a detached retina in my right eye. On the advice of my Optometrist I went to the emergency department of the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital. I was seen very quickly and diagnosed with a sight threatening condition. I was examined and immobilized. Shortly after this I underwent emergency surgery where my sight was saved. Since then I have been under the RVEEH for further surgery to remove a cataract. The medical staff at RVEEH have preserved and restored my sight allowing me to maintain my job . I am very grateful.

Response from Renee Chmielewski, Manager Planning & Patient Experience, The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital

Hi Adrian,

Thank you taking the time to provide your feedback. I know it has been quite a while since you posted this but we have only just started working with Patient Opinion and have now taken up the opportunity to respond.

I'm very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Wishing you all the best.

Kind regards,

Renee

• Adrian thinks this response is helpful