"Respite care at Multicap Robina"

About: Robina (Multicap)

(as a parent/guardian),

My child has always reacted happily when I've said they are going to respite at Robina for a few days. The carers are wonderful. They are supportive, encouraging and my child learns and enjoys the different activities which are both in the home and on outings. I am very grateful for their care and support. I have no hesitation in leaving my child in their capable hands. I think they would stay longer if they could!

The home itself seems to be well maintained and is always clean with comfortable furnishings. (Home away from home)

Response from Multicap

Thank you for sharing your child and your family experience of Multicap - Robina Respite.

We are thrilled to hear that your child is excited to participate as well as learning new skills.

Robina Respite staff are very committed to offering a positive experience to all our clients as well as a home away from home experience.

Multicap appreciate your kind comments and are looking forward to continuing to support your son and family.

Vivian Aliaga Castro.

Multicap Area Manager.

South East and South West QLD

Response from Joanne Jessop, CEO, Multicap

It is so great to hear how our Multicap Robina Respite service is meeting your family's needs. Thank you for trusting Multicap and our amazing staff to support your child.

Joanne Jessop