"Problem still not resolved."

About: Albany Health Campus / Emergency Department

I got admitted into ED multiple times and sent home because they didn't know what was wrong only to go to 4 different GPs after suffering from a bad reaction to antibiotics given to me and suffered a rash that I've now had for 4 weeks and still the problem hasn't been resolved.

Response from Susan Kay, Regional Director, WACHS - Great Southern

Dear Sick Sports Person

Thank you very much for providing this feedback. We value all feedback as it helps us identify opportunities for improvement or recognise areas of good practice. I am sorry to hear that your rash remains unresolved despite numerous visits to our emergency department and your GPs. Can I ask that you contact our Albany Health Campus Consumer Feedback Coordinator via email at GS.PSQU@health.wa.gov.au or call 08 9892 2284 so that the health service can provide a comprehensive response to your problem with the assistance of our medical team. Please be aware that the email and phone number are monitored Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.

We look forward to hearing from you.

With best wishes