"Midwife clinic box hill hospital"

About: Box Hill Hospital / Maternity Service

I had my baby at Box Hill a few weeks ago and was part of the midwife clinic program and had Nicola as my midwife. I want to highly praise and thank Nicola for the constant support throughout my pregnancy and after my baby was born, she made me feel at ease and helped my anxiety about labour etc and was highly professional. I hope to be able to deal with Nicola again in the future and wouldn't hesitate to suggest her to my friends.

Response from Alan Lilly, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear Ash88

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS and many thanks for sharing your very nice story on the Midwifery Group Practice Model at Box Hill Hospital, which is receiving lots of very positive feedback. I am so pleased to read about your experience and the compliments you expressed for Nicola which I will be sure to pass on to her. I hope that motherhood is treating you well.

A recommendation is the best form of feedback, so please do spread the word and thank you again for taking the time to write and share your story. I will also pass on your feedback to our management team.

Thanks again Ash88 and I hope that you are getting some rest too.

Kind regards, Alan Lilly