"Cannot speak highly enough of the TCP, Geraldton"

About: Geraldton Community Health Service

A few weeks ago I was discharged from hospital. Unfortunately I could not drive, nor could my partner. However, the Transitional Care Program (TCP) is available and I cannot speak highly enough of the staff or the program. The TCP have provided transport for me, taking me to all my appointments, helping me with our shopping or anything else we have needed. They have been entirely flexible and very helpful. I find it absolutely amazing that such a service is available and am very grateful for it.

In keeping with this, the Physio's have been fantastic. When I was discharged from hospital a few weeks ago, we reviewed the goals I hoped to achieve, and I can honestly say they have all been achieved. Not something I would have thought possible when leaving hospital.

Thank you for providing such an amazing service.

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS - Midwest

Dear Amazing service

Thank you for your kind words about the TCP team and taking the time to share with us on Patient Opinion. I was so pleased to hear your positive feedback and that you have exceeded your expectations in achieving your goals. I know that our staff take great pride in providing a quality service and your story reinforces the work that they do. I will take great pleasure in feeding your compliment back to the TCP team.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your story and I do hope that you are continuing on your journey back to good health.

Michele Young

• Amazing service thinks this response is helpful