"Saying thank you"

About: Drug ARM Australasia - Goondiwindi

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I was having a pretty hectic day and things weren't going well. I was adamant I was buying drugs straight after my treatment session, it was only the second one and didn't think much could stop me but I was wrong. Things went really well. The clinical worker calmed me down, we got a plan in place and she even checked in with me a couple of hours later which was good to help keep me on track. I just wanted to thank her for helping me get out of that hole I was in so sent her a few texts too...

"Thanks for today mate you gave me alot. "

"Just wanted you to know how much your time is appreciated. "

Response from Greg Hehir, Healthy Options Australia

Grateful Client,

Sounds like you are taking some real ownership around this. It also sounds as though this worker has been a good "fit" for you. Working together with the clinicians from Drug Arm is a positive step in reducing harm and goes a long way to a more positive future for yourself.

Am glad to hear that you are seeing the positive, keep up the good work and thankyou for letting us know of your experience with one of our great staff.