"Eastern Health HARP"

About: Hospital Admissions Risk Program - Eastern Health

Rita has been most professionally treating me since the early this year. Her attention to detail has been most complete. Rita has introduced me to the services of Claire and Sue. My condition since being introduced to HARP (Hospital Admission Risk Program) has been dramatically improved. For this, I am most grateful. I now feel very able to continue the control of my condition. Love and kisses.

Response from David Plunkett, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear Greg B

Many thanks for your positive comments about the HARP program, especially regarding Rita, Claire and Sue. I'm sure they will really enjoy receiving the feedback, knowing they have made such a difference to you being able to manage your condition. I will pass your feedback onto the managers in this area to share with the whole team, especially those mentioned.

Posting your feedback on Patient Opinion helps us celebrate the great care and service our staff deliver and also to better understand areas we have opportunities to improve in.

Wishing you all the very best of health and kind regards.

David