"Experience at Broome Hospital giving birth and Midwife assistance"

About: Broome Health Campus / Maternity/Midwifery

I would just like to thank the midwife practice for their excellence knowledge, care, assistance and understanding during my first pregnancy and labour. Having a dedicated midwife practice made all the difference while going through my first pregnancy and labour. I felt as though there were no silly questions, great support leading up to and during the pregnancy. I would highly recommend to anyone to have a baby at Broome hospital and sign up to the midwife service.

Response from Maureen Crowther, Patient Opinion Cordinator, Nursing, WA Country Health Service

Dear Mumma

Lovely to read your kind thoughts and appreciation about the Broome Midwifery practice concerning your pregnancy and birthing experience. I will personally ensure your message is passed on.

We are very fortunate in Broome to have a caring, professional and friendly team.

I hope everything is travelling along smoothly with your new baby and congratulations!

Maureen