"Best service provided by friendly & efficient staff -Angliss Hospital"

About: Angliss Hospital

I was admitted for a day procedure recently and I received the very best efficient service from well trained friendly staff. From reception to nurse and surgeon, everyone was friendly and did their job to the best. From admission till I left, I was given clear instructions and information.

I rate the care I received as The Best I ever had.

Thank you and wish all the best to these wonderful people to continue what they do!

Response from David Plunkett, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear PT

Thank you so very much for providing your feedback on Patient Opinion. I was really heartened by your positive experience and the incredible rating score you gave it "The Best"!

I really appreciate you making comment that your positive experience was from all staff involved in your care. We know that courtesy and kindness are the pillars of a positive experience and it will give me great pleasure to share your comments with the staff involved as it is clear they displayed this during your episode with us.

I trust you are recovering well from your surgery and wish you all the very best.

David