"Highly impressed with the level of care at Box Hill Hospital."

About: Box Hill Hospital

I recently had my baby at Box Hill Hospital and I was highly impressed with the level of care I received. During my pregnancy I was seen by the same midwife throughout (Bree) as part of their excellent Midwife Program. Bree provided me with the highest level of care, support and compassion during my pregnancy. She also delivered my baby in a calm, supportive and considerate environment. I was in the safest hands and felt reassured and informed during my labour. She was outstanding. I would also like to mention Robin and Nicola who also saw me during my stay and delivered excellent care.

Response from David Plunkett, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear Highly Impressed

Thank you so much for proving your feedback on Patient Opinion. Your feedback has reaffirmed the terrific care and service our midwives provide in the Midwifery Group Practice model. I will ask the manager of this service to share your feedback with the team but particular Bree, Robin and Nicola!

I trust you are enjoying your time with your new baby and have worked out the elusive balance in order to get some sleep!

Many thanks again Highly Impressed and I wish you every happiness at this wonderful time.

David