"No clue where to go"

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital

(as a relative),

I was going to pick up my grandfather from the Sydney eye Hospital, after his eye surgery. I found it very difficult to find my way to the private clinic on level 3 as there are little or no clear signs on the hospital grounds. Fortunately I asked a staff member and was given clear directions. It would be great help if an updated map was on the hospital website.

Response from Karen Tuqiri, Director of Nursing, Prince of Wales Hospital

Dear Eyesteve

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience when coming to pick up your grandfather. We are sorry for the frustration experienced when trying to locate the private clinic due to inadequate signage. Your feedback has been provided to both the Sight Foundation Theatre management and the hospitals way-finding committee so that improvements can be made and your suggestion of updating the hospital map on our website will also be actioned.

It is pleasing to hear that you did have a positive experience when asking our staff for directions.

Once again thank you for your feedback

Karen

• Eyesteve thinks this response is helpful