"Good Service by OT Department at Geraldton Regional Hospital"

About: Geraldton Hospital

(as a parent/guardian),

I have an adult child who has considerable physical, intellectual and mental health issues. I was at her house unbeknownst to the OT Assistant who was delivering a shower chair to her. His manner was bright, engaging, respectful and uplifting. Warmed my heart!

In addition OT depth at Geraldton Regional Hospital has put an almighty effort in sorting wheelchairs etc for her. Thanks.

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS - Midwest

Dear warmed my heart

It was wonderful to read your compliment - it warmed my heart. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience about your daughter's interaction with the Occupational Therapy (OT) assistant and the Geraldton Health Campus OT department. The team at the Geraldton Health Campus strive to ensure that patients are at the centre of our care. I will take great pleasure in feeding your compliment back to the team as our staff really appreciate receiving feedback like yours.

Thanks again for taking the time to write.

Michele