"Concurrent abdominal pain undiagnosed"

About: Royal Perth Hospital / Pain Clinic Shenton CAMHS St John of God Midland Hospital

I was seeing a particular doctor, but all he seemed to care about was his reputation. I used to see the top pain specialist in Perth and he treated me with great respect, so I want to see a different pain specialist if possible.

Response from Aresh Anwar, Executive Director, Royal Perth Bentley Group

Dear Undiagnosed,

Thank you for your feedback and I apologise that you were left feeling that addressing your concerns was not the primary goal of the doctor.

We would be happy to discuss alternative ways forward with you personally - if you are happy to do so can I please ask that you call us on Royal Perth Hospital Bentley Group Consumer Engagement Unit: (08) 9224 1637 or rpbg.feedback@health.wa.gov.au

Alternatively can I please ask if you would consider discussing your concerns with your general practitioner and the potential for referral to another clinician.

Dr Aresh Anwar

Executive Director

Royal Perth Bentley Hospital Group

Response from Wade Emmeluth, Executive Director Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, Child and Adolescent Health Service

Hi undiagnosed

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. I note that you have tagged Shenton CAMHS; if you have any specific concerns relating to the care provided to you by Shenton CAMHS, I encourage you to contact me directly on 6389 5840 or via CAMHS.Correspondence@health.wa.gov.au with more information, so I can look into the matter for you. At CAMHS we are committed to providing the best possible care for patients and their families, and are very grateful for honest feedback, good and bad, to help us continue to improve.

Best wishes,