"Gabba doctors podiatry."

About: ATSICHS Brisbane Institute for Urban Indigenous Health Outreach Service - South East (Checkup Australia) Woolloongabba Clinic

I am writing to say how good the podiatry is at Gabba Doctors. They do a really good job. I had an ingrown toenail that they have fixed up for me. A few years ago I had a seizure and injured my ankles. They are still swollen and give me a lot a problems. Gabba Podiatry gave me shoes to help with this and I can't walk without them. They're good for my ankles.

I only just made the point system to get the shoes without having to pay for them. I find this strange because I have a chronic ankle injury. People shouldn't have to struggle to get things that make you better when you have a chronic problem.

I really want to thank the staff at Gabba Podiatry for helping me so much. They're really good to me.

Response from Gayle Stallard, Business Coordinator, CheckUp Australia

Dear Gabba man,

Thank you very much for your feedback and comments about the service provided to you at the Woolloongabba Clinic.

I have passed on your appreciative comments to the staff at the clinic.

I am also pleased you were able to get well fitted shoes to address your chronic ankle problem and assist with your mobility.

Kind Regards,