"Excellent customer service and triage and assessment process"

About: Margaret River Hospital

(as a parent/guardian),

I would like to commend Margaret River Emergency Department for great customer service, friendliness and efficient care. I took my child to the emergency department and was very impressed by the triage process and the primary assessment occurring simultaneously with triage and the use of the observation and response chart during this assessment. The registered nurse (Emma I believe) was very friendly and caring making my child's first presentation to emergency a positive experience. Well done: ) We were seen promptly and care provided.

Response from Wendy McKinley, A/Operations Manager, Coastal, WACHS - South West

Dear Squid,

Thank you for taking the time to share your appreciation on Patient Opinion, I am pleased to hear that you had a positive experience at Margaret River Emergency Department. It is great to receive feedback like yours as it reinforces what we are doing well. I will take great pleasure in passing your compliment on.

I wish you and your family all the best and thanks again for taking the time to write.

Regards,