"Ice Addiction Vs Logan House"

About: Logan House Residential Rehabilitation Facility

(as a service user),

I came to Logan House with an addiction to meth-amphetamines. I had been using for over 20 years. Addiction took everything from me. I was extremely lost, anxious and depressed. My life was unmanageable and I could not function as a human in society.

Logan House showed me how to live a life free from drugs and bad behaviours. They have given me the tools to remain abstinent and continue personal growth. I now have hope, dreams, goals and happiness. The care they gave me was outstanding. I am extremely grateful and blessed to have been given the opportunity to complete the program to the best of my ability and have a bright future to look forward to. I have repaired damages to family relationships and financial situations. I have built a great support network and I enjoy living life on life's terms. I highly recommend the program.

Response from Julie Dignan, Business Manager, Lives Lived Well

Dear addiction program,

Thank you so much for sharing your story on Care Opinion, and for recommending the Logan House Program.

We are sincerely pleased that you have had such a positive experience of rehabilitation at Logan House and have achieved outcomes such as abstinence, personal growth and repaired family relationships.

We wish you every success for your future and a continued journey of recovery. Our positive thoughts go with you.

Warm regards

Julie

• addiction program thinks this response is helpful