"CGH Public Dental service goes above and beyond"

About: Central Gippsland Health

I recently attended the school dental service at Central Gippsland Health for a second opinion for my child who had some complex dental issues. Firstly I experienced the care and compassion of the dental nurse Kirsty who understood my needs and concerns and made a concerted effort to book me in as soon as possible to ensure I got advice in a timely manner. On attending the appointment Linda engaged my child and explained everything to my child so they felt comfortable. She also took the time to thoroughly explain to me her opinion and all of my options without ever pressuring me to make a decision one way or another. After leaving the appointment I felt I had all the information and support to make a decision that would be best for my child. I am so thankful for the neutral and unbiased support and care that both my child and I received. Just another fantastic service that is offered in our local community by CGH that we couldn't be without.

Response from Frank Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Central Gippsland Health

Dear Smiles for cgh

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us your story.

I know the wonderful staff in our dental service will be heartened by your feedback and I will take a great deal of pleasure from thanking them personally.

Once again thank you for the feedback. We all take encouragement from such positive reinforcement.

With warm regards