"Uveitis management"

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital

I am a Sydney Eye patient who is currently suffering from multiple chronic eye diseases (advanced glaucoma, uveitis, corneal endothelial deterioration). I'm currently visiting various clinics at Sydney Eye, roughly every two weeks and have been for over a year. The doctors at Sydney Eye are great and I am very thankful and appreciative of the care they give to me, however I do understand that they see a lot of patients also. Is there any possibility to have my case reviewed by a panel of specialists to try and provide some answers to the ongoing issues I'm experiencing? At present, I do not feel like I am any closer to a resolution (specifically in regards to the inflammation) and am concerned my eye sight will continue to deteriorate further.

Response from Pauline Rumma, Director, Clinical Services, Sydney and Sydney Eye Hospital

Dear concernedEye,

Thank you for contacting us through Patient Opinion about your concerns. We would be happy to review your eye care management with senior Ophthalmologists. Please contact me on this email: SESLHD-ExecutiveServices@health.nsw.gov.au, with your name, date of birth and contact details to move forward.

Pauline

Director of Clinical Services

• concernedEye thinks this response is helpful

Response from Ann Hodge, Operational Nurse Support, Nursing Services, Sydney and Sydney Eye Hospital

Dear ConcernedEye

Please note you were inadvertently sent the incorrect email contact. Please contact Dr Pauline Rumma on SESLHD-SSEHExecutiveServices@health.nsw.gov.au.

I apologise for the confusion.

Ann