"My positive experience"

About: Armadale Hospital / Emergency Department

I went to Armadale Hospital with an injured ankle. I was told by one of the nurses that they were missing 2 doctors and a nurse practitioner. Even though they were obviously understaffed, the level of care I received was amazing. From the triage staff, nurses, and the poor doctor who was trying to do the work of 3 doctors. Other than having to wait a little longer than normal, I did not feel like anybody was in a rush or that I wasn't important. Armadale Hospital staff were amazing under pressure!

Response from Shae Seymour, Executive Director, Armadale Kalamunda Hospital Group, Armadale Kalamunda Hospital Group

Dear Missabi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us about your recent positive experience at the Armadale Health Service and for expressing your gratitude towards the staff involved in your health care.

Our staff work very hard as a team to provide high quality health care to our patients and consumers every day so it is very pleasing to see this reflected and appreciated in your gracious comments.

I will take great pride in sharing your kind words with the team in the Emergency Department involved in your health care experience.

Thank you again for writing to us and I wish you continued good health.

Shae Seymour
Executive Director
Armadale Kalamunda Group

• Missabi thinks this response is helpful