"My parent's great care - OT and physio"

About: Allied Health (Bass Coast Health) Wonthaggi Hospital

(as a relative),

I was very happy to speak with Nakieta (OT) who was attending my parent; Nakieta was very attentive to them. She understood my parent's quirky sense of humour. She was straightforward and reassuring to them. My parent was not keen on taking a shower so that she could assess them however later in the day she returned to see my parent and then they accepted having a shower. This was very helpful for easing my parent into the move of home help. My parent has since had after care showers in Sunshine because of Nakieta's care and referrals.

The young physio was also a delightful person who attended my parent. These two people were easy going and made my parent feel comfortable in their after care. Well done!

Response from Jan Child, CEO, Bass Coast Health

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback about two of our allied health staff - our Allied Health staff are very passionate about improving our patients' experience and they will be very chuffed to receive this post. I hope things continue to proceed well in your parent's after care. Don't hesitate to be in touch if we can assist any way into the future.

Kind Regards,