"Speech Therapy for my toddler."

About: Wellington Community Health

(as a parent/guardian),

We attended Wellington Community Health for my toddler’s speech therapy with Sue-Maree. I learnt some strategies to encourage my child to use more words.  After each session my toddler was confident in using multiple word sentences and now my child tries to say new words everyday. Thanks to Sue-Maree, other family members can now understand some of the things my toddler says.

Response from Alison Smith, Community Health Manager, Wellington, WACHS-SW

Dear Petall79

Thank you for your kind feedback about our Speech Therapy services at Wellington Community Health. It is very important to us that our care is client and family centred, we are glad to hear this reflected in the sessions you and your toddler attended with our Speech Therapist.

We are happy to hear that following the sessions, your toddler has the confidence to use new words and that you have learnt some strategies to encourage your child to use more words.

It is wonderful to hear that family members are now able to understand your toddler too! We will pass on your lovely feedback to Sue-Maree and we wish you, your toddler and your family all the best for the future.

Alison Smith