"Stay in Kalgoorlie Health Campus Day Ward."

About: Kalgoorlie Health Campus

I would like to thank firstly Mona who made my pre-op visit very friendly and informative.  On the day of my operation Rachael and Georgia were amazing.   Both very friendly and attentive and I could not ask for any better service.   They were so friendly, smiling and really looked after me like I was their only patient even though I wasn't.  Thank you so much Mona, Rachael and Georgia and also to all the staff, doctors and the lovely lady that looked after me in the pre-theatre area and all the operating theatre staff.  I was really surprised how well I was treated.  You are all amazing.  Thank you so much.

Response from Peter Tredinnick, A/Regional Director, Regional Office, WACHS Goldfields

Dear Shades,

Thank you for your kind feedback, it’s always great to hear of positive experiences patients have in our hospital.

I will pass on your feedback to the staff you have mentioned, I am sure they will be delighted to hear your feedback.

Once again, thank you.