"Excellent service in Harvey Hospital, WA"

About: Harvey Hospital

When I approached the reception, Lesley with her smiling face welcomed me. I told her that I have no appointment made for an ultrasound that day, and that I had just walked in. She explained to me the procedure which I understand. But she did not stop there. She made an extra service; gave me the calling card so I can book an appointment and wrote her contact number. She told me to call that day, that she might squeeze me to get a schedule in the afternoon. I called to make an appointment when I received a call from Lesley. She called me to come back, because Duncan, the sonographer said he had a slot for me. Wow! She is the one who called me. I am so much pleased for the action she made. What an extraordinary service! When I arrived there she was full of smiles and her voice so much friendly. I waited for the sonographer to call me. Duncan is also nice and friendly. He explained well what to happen and other information I needed while he do the procedure. After that I couldn’t stop myself thanking both of them. First time I experienced this kind of service. That’s why I couldn’t help myself sharing this excellent experience I have. Thanks Lesley and Duncan. Harvey Hospital should be proud to have both of you.

Response from Jeremy Higgins, A/Regional Director, WACHS South West

Dear sculptorrt57,

Thank you for your lovely compliment for Lesley and Duncan, I am sure they will be thrilled to get this feedback and yes we are very proud of them.

I have shared your feedback with Lesley, Duncan and the team at Harvey Hospital who are committed to providing a great service. I am so glad you received access to the care you needed in such a timely, professional and friendly way.

Yours sincerely,

Jeremy Higgins

Operations Manager, Inland

• sculptorrt57 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by sculptorrt57 (the patient)

Thanks Jeremy. I am so happy that Harvey Hospital is proud to have them. I hope all of them are like Lesley and Duncan - very friendly, informative, initiative and caring. They know how to take care and understand a person like me.