"Online payment"

About: Angliss Community Rehabilitation Centre

(as a parent/guardian),

I was trying to pay an invoice sent by Angliss Hospital, Eastern Health. When I went to the online payment website, it asked for a Customer Reference Number. However, there was no Customer Reference Number on the invoice. There was only a B Pay reference number, a general reference number and patient number assigned by the hospital. Also, the website explained that the Customer Reference number would be on the bottom right corner of the invoice, but there was only a credit card details form to be filled in at the bottom right corner.

At last, I had to go there physically to pay.

Response from David Plunkett, Chief Executive, Eastern Health We are preparing to make a change

Dear Firelemon

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the payment options related to your care at the Community Rehabilitation Service at Angliss Hospital.

You have highlighted some very clear issues we need to fix. I have forwarded your feedback to the finance team so they can make the necessary changes.

Greatly appreciate your efforts and perseverance in paying this invoice and trust the rest of your experience with the Community Rehabilitation Service was positive.

David

Response from David Plunkett, Chief Executive, Eastern Health We have made a change

Dear Firelemon

I wanted to provide an update that we have reviewed the information provided to participants in the Cardiac Rehabilitation program and am pleased to confirm the customer reference number is now included.

Having this number should now enable on-line payments to be made.

Thank you again for alerting us to this issue and I am pleased we have been able to make this change.

David

• Firelemon thinks this response is helpful