"Type 1 Diabetes Management"

About: Wonthaggi Hospital

I have been seeing a Diabetes Educator and Dietitian at Bass Coast Hospital for about 2 years now. I have been very pleased with the useful advice that I have received and the courtesy and professionalism of the staff I have dealt with.

I pay the concession rate for each visit and find this real value.

My only suggestion for an even better service would be that the reminder texts sent the previous day should specify the time of the appointment, as well as the date.

Response from Noni Bourke, Chief of Organisational Support & Development, Bass Coast Health We are preparing to make a change

Dear septemberqp84

Thank you for your feedback. Our Diabetes Educators and Dietitians are wonderful and it is great that their information has been useful and your experience positive.

Your suggestion is a very sensible one and I am pleased to be able to let you know that we are introducing a new computer system in the next month which will allow us to include the appointment time when we send out reminder texts. I hope you find this helpful going forward.

Thank you again for your feedback and suggestion.

Best wishes

Noni

• septemberqp84 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by septemberqp84 (the patient)

Thank you very much.