"Great rural service"

About: Roadmaps Mobile Outreach Program

(as a service user),

I would like to say that I think the Road Maps program is great because people in rural areas can participate.

Lots of people don't have a license or transport so they can't go away to rehab. The drug problem is not just in big towns, it is also in small towns. Look at the response to Road Maps program here in Gilgandra that shows its needed.

Response from Joshua Snowdon, Data and Reporting Coordinator, Support Services, NSW, Lives Lived Well

Hi pavokp74,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us about your experience with the Road Maps Day Program. I wholeheartedly agree that people in rural and remote areas deserve the best quality care. We hope that the Road Maps program will begin to plug some of that gap, though there is always more that can be done.

I hope you found the program useful in your journey. If you would like further support, or would like to have a chat to a staff member, please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us.

Kind regards,