"Wonderful staff"

About: Northampton Health Centre

(as a relative),

I have been meaning to fill one of these forms in for quite some time. So here goes... I think you all do an awesome job of looking after the "old folks". Staff are always pleasant, always helpful & seem to have a really caring attitude. My mum was in a terrible state when she first moved in, but over time, she has become happier. I used to dread visiting her in the beginning - until one day there was a shift (?) in her and now I look forward to visiting & taking her out. I've only experienced 2 other nursing homes & both were lacking in all the care, compassion & help. Brookview is truly a blessing for me & mum. Thank you.

More about:
Tags added by staff members:

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS - Midwest

Dear mayeq95

Thank you for sharing your wonderful compliment on Patient Opinion, it was such a pleasure to read of your mum's progress and that she is enjoying her time at Brookview. I know that the team strive to provide a compassionate, caring homelike environment where residents are offered a range of social activities. I will take great pride in sharing your feedback with the team at Brookview and the Northampton Health Centre.

Thanks again for taking the time to write. I wish you and your mum the very best for the future.

Michele