"Diabetic Support Group"

About: Bass Coast Health

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I have been attending the diabetic support group since it has started in Wonthaggi. Coming along to the group I have learned so much about diabetes and with the other members I have met, we give each other support.     Through our Diabetic educators we learn to manage our diabetes a lot better. Going  in myself, it gives me something to look forward to each month and I have not missed a session. We have fantastic guest speakers each month which also are a lot of help to us all. Hopefully it will keep going because what we learn there is very useful.

Response from Jan Child, CEO, Bass Coast Health

Dear pisceswh89,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am so pleased that you have found the Diabetic support group helpful. Our Diabetic Educators do a wonderful job - these groups are very important for our community members and I can reassure you that we have every intention to keep them going. All the best to you in managing your Diabetes into the future.

Kind Regards,