"Recovery Group Rehabilitation"

About: Busselton Health Campus

I am recovering from a heart and lung problem and was referred to the Recovery Group Rehabilitation at the Busselton Health Campus.

I have found the Recovery Group very helpful in so many ways. It has given me the encouragement to get back into exercising correctly to improve my fitness, strength & balance. I also found the half-hour education programme given on Fridays very helpful & informative. I am now aware of the many services to help people in their ageing years (that's me) if I should ever need it.

I cannot speak highly enough of the physiotherapist, assistant & all the staff who are so professional, helpful and friendly.

I feel very lucky to have been given the opportunity to meet so many lovely people in the group and embrace the next phase of my life.

Many, many thanks to everyone involved in the programme.

Response from Jenny Hoskins, Community Health Manager, Naturaliste, WACHS - South West

Dear aquilasy73

We really appreciate your feedback and I am pleased to hear the Recovery Group format of combining physical exercise with education sessions has assisted with your recovery.

Providing information on local community services is invaluable in ensuring you are aware and able to manage your health into the future so will be a great resource for you.

Busselton Health Campus is fortunate to have great staff - your feedback will be passed onto our wonderful staff involved with this group.

Regards