"Ward 9.2 neurological ward"

About: Box Hill Hospital / Neurology (Ward 9.2)

I was brought in here by ambulance with severe head pain accompanied by photosensitivity and not only were the ambulance staff who brought me to Box Hill Hospital wonderful, but the nursing staff on the neuro ward, as well as the training nurses were compassionate, attentive and reassuring.

I can not thank them enough for all their support.

Response from David Plunkett, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear Saggy brain

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in the neuro ward (9.2) at Box Hill Hospital. Its always so wonderful to hear how the staff made such a difference to your experience. It is very clear to me the Eastern Health values of Patients First, Kindness, Excellence, Respect, Agility and Humility are alive and well here.

It will give me great pleasure to share your feedback with the 9.2 team and also the senior leaders for this ward.

I will also share your feedback with Ambulance Victoria so the Paramedics are aware of their impact as well!

I trust you are recovering well and wish you the very best of health.

David

• Saggy brain thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Saggy brain (the patient)

Thank you David. Please feel free to thank a few specific people for me, Kate from Neuro was amazing, also Perce from ED.

Recovering well, thanks to your wonderful nursing team.