"Exercises"

About: WD Thomas Activity Centre

(as a service user),

'Exercises' is a very safe place.

It is good to know that Karyl & Greg keep watchful eye on participants - they are ready to give advice to improve our routine.

The equipment and layout of the various machines is very helpful to be able to sequence the exercise program.

Social interaction is always acceptable and helpful. Full marks to the excellent facility in Kerang.

Response from Chloe Keogh, Director of Clinical Services, Kerang District Health

Dear augusthm58,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our Strength Based Program, and I will be sure to pass them on to both Karyl and Greg and the team at the WD Thomas Activity Centre. I am especially pleased that you find the layout useful for your program as I know a lot of consideration has gone into the set up of the program to ensure it is sequential for all the participants. It is so pleasing that there is also a social element to this program. When we get the Hospital kiosk going you can call over for a post exercise cuppa with your friends before heading home!

Thank you for your comments.

Kind Regards