"Getting an injection I required while travelling in our caravan"

About: Mount Magnet Health Centre

My husband and I do a lot of tripping around with our caravan.  My monthly injection was due and while camped at the 24 hour free campsite of Kirkalotta I searched for a medical centre and found Mt Magnet.  I rang them, let them know where we were and was told to call in any time during the morning and a nurse would be able to assist me. I was also given precise directions on finding the location of the surgery.

When I arrived the gentleman receptionist remembered who I was and put me straight through to the nurse.  After reading my GP’s letter and establishing that I had my prescibed injection with me, she gave me the injection. I told her at the time that she would have to be the best needle giver I have ever had in over 30 years of having these injections and I meant it.  A very excellent nurse. A very delightful practice, there was a very happy feel about it, everyone was cheerful.

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS - Midwest

Dear apusfz46

What a lovely compliment, thank you for taking the time to share your kind words on Patient Opinion. It was great to read that the team at Mount Magnet provided you with high quality care and were able to assist you with your injection. I will take great pride in passing your compliment on to the team.

Thanks again for taking the time to write, stories like yours allow us to acknowledge our staff for the great work they do each and every day.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Michele