"Great Service!"

About: Armadale Hospital

I had an emergency last week due to a misdiagnosis by a general GP. I was seen to promptly and had excellent step by step walk-through with the doctors in Armadale Emergence Department, on my diagnosis. My past experience with doctors has been horrible, miscommunication and no transparency in the process at all. I am very happy with the help and advice I received. Armadale should be really happy with their staff and service!

Response from Diane Barr, Executive Director, Armadale Kalamunda Group

Dear JohnDoe,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I am so pleased to hear of your recent positive experience in our Emergency Department.

Coming into hospital can be an anxious and distressing time so I am very proud that our staff were able to provide you with such great service and in a timely manner.

Our staff work hard every day to provide high quality care for patients and their families and/or carers and it gives me great pride to be able to pass on your positive comments to them.

I really appreciate you taking the time to write to us and wish you all the best of health.

Diane Barr