"An aggressive reaction to an ant bite!"

About: Pemberton Hospital / Emergency Department

(as a relative),

My husband had a severe reaction to an ant bite and his whole body went into shock. It was very frightening for both of us, but the nurses were absolutely fantastic, very capable and reassuring. We were advised of all the treatment and stayed with us the whole four hours before being released. The doctor on video link was also great and very reassuring. We could not have asked for better service.

Responses

Response from Sally Towie, A/District Manager, Manjimup, WACHS-SW

Dear charatg57

Many thanks for your feedback on your husband’s experience in the Pemberton Hospital Emergency Department recently. Our staff take pride in providing an excellent health service to the community, and I’m glad that your experience reflected that. Thank you for taking the time to provide your appreciation, and I will ensure that the compliments are passed on to the staff involved.

Kind regards,

Sally Towie

A/District Manager Warren

  • charatg57 thinks this response is helpful
    {{helpful-1}} other {{helpful-1 == 1 ? "person thinks" : "people think"}} so too
;