"Additional physio session on Saturday at Osborne Park Hospital"

About: Osborne Park Hospital

I have joined the physio session on Saturday. I totally loved it, as I believe the additional session over the weekend reduced the delay time (two days without exercises over the weekend) that is likely to hamper/halt the progressive improvement. I believe it provides a balance between rest (Sunday) and active days for the patients. I am happy with the high-quality session on Saturday. The Saturday session along with regular sessions helping me to get stronger and improving my mobility. As a patient, I would like to see the Saturday session continue in future.

Response from Geraldine Carlton, A/Executive Director Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group, Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group

Dear swingye65

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of the Saturday physiotherapy session at Osborne Park Hospital. It was so pleasing to hear you loved the extra sessions and you have noted some real improvement in both your strength and mobility.

I will be delighted to pass on your kind words of thanks and appreciation to Dean, our Physiotherapy Head of Department with a request that he share your feedback with the staff involved.

Thank you once again and I trust that you will soon be back to your usual active self.

Kind regards,