"My 24 Hour Experience"

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital

I was both agreeably surprised and pleased by all aspects of my 24 hour experience, from admissions to the ward after surgery.

Behaviours and interactions were courteous, extremely pleasant and, in so far as I could tell efficient.

Especially I would like to mention Kim, a nurse in the admissions area, and the nurse who cared for me in the recovery room post-op.

There's always one isn't there, but we won't talk about that as one out of about 14 isn't bad.

Response from Jennie Barry, General Manager, Prince of Wales/Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital

Dear JuJu,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your admission at Sydney/ Sydney Eye Hospital. It is wonderful to hear that you were pleased with the care you received. We strive to have staff deliver courteous and professional care and it's pleasing to hear that was your experience. I will ensure that staff receive your feedback and reflect on the care they provide.

I trust that you are recovering well.

Kind regards Jennie