"Roadmaps is the best thing I have ever done."

About: Roadmaps Mobile Outreach Program

(as a service user),

Since completing the Roadmaps Program earlier this year, I have given up using ice.

Ice cost me a lot and I could not see that at the time I was using full on. I thought I was 'normal'. Roadmaps helped me see how things really were. The program helped me respect myself again. I have a girlfriend and I have started doing a bit of work again. I am attending to health issues and my life is back on track. Roadmaps is the best thing I have ever done.

Response from Joshua Snowdon, Data and Reporting Coordinator, Support Services, NSW, Lives Lived Well

Hi Best thing,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about the Roadmaps program. Congratulations on completing the program, and on making such great positive changes in your life. I will make sure that the Roadmaps team receive your message.

If you ever feel like you would like some further support, or would simply like to talk to someone, please give the team in Dubbo a call. You can contact our main office on 1300 727 957.

Best of luck on your journey.

Josh