"Osborne Park weekend phyio/rehab"

About: Osborne Park Hospital

When I first came to Osborne Park Hospital ward 4 there was only phyio on weekdays and having a two day break between sessions was a long time. When they started doing phyio on Saturdays I noticed it was a lot easier on Monday and being in hospital for 6 weeks. I looked forward to phyio on Saturday because it broke up the boredom.

Response from Geraldine Carlton, A/Executive Director Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group, Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group

Dear Danger Doug

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of the Saturday physiotherapy sessions at Osborne Park Hospital. I am so pleased to hear that you look forward to the sessions and that they have broken up the boredom of being in hospital.

It will be rewarding for the staff to hear that you have noticed the difference on the Monday following the Saturday session and I will request that Dean, our Physiotherapy Head of Department pass on your kind words of appreciation.

Thank you once again and I do hope that you continue to improve.

Geraldine Carlton