"Care on Ward 6 South at St George Hospital"

About: St George Hospital / Neurology 6 South

I was admitted to Ward 6 South a few weeks ago and looked after by Dr Louise and her team. I am not really a huge fan of hospitals, needles or pain in general, but was very happy with the level of care that I received. I am not the best patient to have to deal with but was treated with respect and amazing professionalism at all times. If I had questions, they were answered in a way that was easy for me to understand. Dr Louise and her team took the time to explain what was going to happen and kept me informed about the results of any scans that I had done.

Thank you.

Response from Leisa Rathborne, General Manager, St George Hospital

Dear Extremely thankful,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us and share your experience. It was lovely reading that you had many positive experiences during your admission and that you described being ‘looked after’, ‘informed’, ‘supported’ and ‘treated with respect’. These are all powerful words and statements.

I would like to thank you again for your great feedback which I was delighted to share with the staff of 6 South. We are very proud of our hard-working staff.

I wish you all the very best in your recovery.

Yours faithfully,