"Amazing treatment by staff at Albany Regional Hospital"

About: Albany Health Campus

I was having serious health problems that led to a bone marrow sample being requested. From the moment I was contacted with concerns about the results to the end of my 12 day hospital stay, myself and my wife were treated with the utmost respect and dignity.

From the people doing scans, orderlies, kitchen and cleaning staff, surgeons, nurses, and the team of doctors investigating my case, I would like to give my most heartfelt thanks. I had an unusual case and Helen, Ben and the team did not give up until we had an answer. Even though I will require ongoing treatment, the part they played will give me quality of life in the future. A big thank you to everyone involved in my treatment.

Response from Marie Young, Quality and Service Reform project officer, Albany Health Campus, WACHS Great Southern

Dear Kiwibiker

It is always pleasing to hear patients acknowledge the dedication and hard work of all our staff. It reinforces that we are achieving what we strive to do - quality patient centred care in often challenging circumstances.

Thank you for taking the time to share your story.

Juan Clark

Operations Manager

AHC

• Kiwibiker thinks this response is helpful