"My hospital stay"

About: Margaret River Hospital

I had the pleasure of 48 hours at the Margaret River District Hospital with a life threatening Quinsy (Peritonsillar Abscess). The nurses on hand were terrific! Prompt, compassionate, caring, full of banter and very professional. It made my stay more than bearable and I felt that they were along for the ride too, and not just there to look after me. I hope to never be there again, but know that I’m in safe and dependable hands if it arises. Hats off to the nurses at the MRDH and their passion for their chosen, wondrous careers. I hope to repay the debt some day.

Response from Marie Tweedie, A/District Manager, Leeuwin, WACHS SW

Dear CF

Thank you for your inspiring story regarding your care at Margaret River Hospital. We are very proud of our nursing staff and their commitment to their profession.

Additionally, your positive comments “that I’m in safe and dependable hands” is so much in line with our core values, these are things that matter the most.

I have passed on your wonderful comments to our staff with great pleasure.

Thank you for taking the time to share your story on Patient Opinion. This online platform allows us to acknowledge your feedback and share your story with our staff. By receiving patient experiences such as yours, it assists us in our ultimate goals of “Providing the Best Care in the Best Place”.

We hope you are recovering well.

Yours sincerely