"My father broke his leg"

About: Osborne Park Hospital Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital

(as a relative),

My father fell one day and broke his tibia and fibula in his right leg. He had to undergo a 3-hour operation then got moved to Osborne Park Hospital for rehab. My dad came to Australia on a bridging visa and has no Medicare or medical coverage at all. We are still in rehab now but the staff are honestly very good. They helped my father a lot and it was just a very good environment to get better. The occupational therapists, the physios and the nurses were all just amazing.

Response from Geraldine Carlton, A/Executive Director Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group, Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group

Dear uniformcr65

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience of Osborne Park Hospital’s Rehabilitation and Aged Care Service especially at such a difficult time. I am so pleased to hear that the environment and caring staff have helped your father to get better.

I will be sure to pass your message on to our occupational therapy, physiotherapy and nursing staff.

Thank you again and I do hope your father continues to recover well.

Geraldine Carlton