"Impressed with service at Geraldton Hospital Emergency Department"

About: Geraldton Hospital / Emergency Department

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I have visited the Geraldton Hospital Emergency Department three times in the past couple of years and wanted to feed back to the staff, doctors and nurses that I am very impressed with the service I received.  I came into the department for treatment in recently this year. There is often a lot of negativity in the press regarding the local hospital but I wanted to pass my thanks onto the Emergency Department team, they're doing a great job.

Thank you Geraldton ED.

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS - Midwest

Dear Tinkerbell23

Thank you for taking the time to share your appreciation on Patient Opinion, it was wonderful to read your comments on the care you received from the team at Geraldton Hospital Emergency Department. Our staff are committed to providing high quality person centred care and it is great to receive feedback like yours as it reinforces that we are getting it right. I will take great pleasure in passing your compliment on to the team as I know they will truly appreciate it.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your story on Patient Opinion and I wish you all the very best for the future.

Michele