"Geraldton Hospital"

About: Geraldton Hospital / Emergency Department

Was in the Emergency Department and spent 5 days on the ward. All the nurses and doctors were amazing. I have a few ongoing problems and the doctor that I was under this stay was awesome. I'm very happy to find out that if I go into hospital again I will be able to see this doctor again, and the food has got a lot better.

Response from Liz Kelly, A/Coordinator Executive Services, WA Country Health Service Midwest

Dear starjx83,

I was so pleased to read that you found the food at Geraldton Hospital much improved during your most recent visit. We have been working hard to do this so it’s great to know that we are on the right track. You have also highlighted that the care you received from our nurses and doctors was amazing and that this means you feel confident that if you need care from us in the future, it will meet your needs. We value meeting the needs of our consumers, so thank you for letting us know that we have done this for you.

I hope that you are feeling better.

Kind Regards