"About the wonderful Osborne Hospital Rehab"

About: Osborne Park Hospital / Rehabilitation

(as a relative),

My spouse was admitted to Osborne Rehab after having had a stroke which affected their eyes. The whole experience of being there has been one of praise and awe for the most fantastic care by all the nurses.

All so kind and caring to the patients - not an easy task - always a smile and a chat when they came into the wards and now that it is Xmas they are all wearing colourful Xmas tops.

Wonderful doctors who I believe visited the patients every day.  The physio and Occupational Therapy (OT) ladies are also exceptional and now we will be having a lovely lady come to the house three times a week to give my spouse OT.

I hope that people appreciate how lucky we are to have this sort of facility in Perth. A wonderful attribute to the hospital is that a lot of the staff have been there for many many years. They say it's like one big happy family. And I would also like to add that the food was excellent. Everything was made fresh and not frozen.

Thank you to the wonderful rehab of Osborne Park.

Response from Janet Zagari, A/Executive Director, Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group

Dear conducttq67,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how wonderful our rehabilitation care was for your spouse who has survived a stroke.

As we are continuously working towards improving our care and services it is rewarding to receive such positive feedback. I will share your kind words with the staff today.

Many thanks once again and I hope that your spouse’s health improves as time passes.

Janet Zagari