Withdrawing a story
You can withdraw any story which you have posted on this site, if you change your mind about sharing it. You can withdraw a story before or after it is published.
If you withdraw a story, then
- you will still be able to see it if you log in
- nobody else will be able to see it, or any responses which it has
Once the story is withdrawn, you can't change your mind and republish it.
How do I withdraw my story?
To withdraw a story, follow these steps:
- Log into Patient Opinion.
- Follow the "Your stories" link at the top of the page.
- You will see a list of the stories you have posted on Patient Opinion. Select the story you want to withdraw.
- On the story page, click "withdraw your story". If you are sure you want to go ahead, confirm your choice.
Your story will be withdrawn immediately. This action cannot be undone.