Using PO: patient organisations and MPs
Many of the services Patient Opinion provides are available to everyone, without any charge. These services include:
- Sharing a story on this site
- Browsing and searching for stories on this site
- Using our "latest stories" widget on your own site
- Using our "tell your story" squidget on your own site
- Using our RSS or Atom feeds about any service or any search you create
- Our outbound "latest stories API and our inbound "tell your story" API
And of course, you can also link to us too!
If you represent some or all patients, carers or users locally, MP or patient group, you may also wish to keep track of what people are saying about your local services.
With a Patient Opinion subscription, you can:
- See what local people are saying about their care
- Respond online if you wish, putting across your view, raising your online profile and widening public understanding of your role
- Identify good practice, or particular issues of concern, for meetings and events, and easily create reports about particular services or issues which you can print, email or share
- Keep track of which services are responding to and acting on feedback and which are not
- Show you take feedback seriously by bringing real-time feedback onto your own site with our feeds or easy to use widget