Why use Patient Opinion?
There are a number of benefits to the patient-centred feedback Patient Opinion facilitates:
- Statistics tell you what people think about your services. Stories tell you why people feel the way they do about their experience. Patient stories are crucial to providing and commissioning the best services possible, and in understanding how to improve the patient journey.
- Gathering qualitative information is traditionally expensive and resource intensive. It takes time and money for a member of staff to interview patients about the service they have received. Patient Opinion acts as an easy, cost effective and efficient tool for collecting and engaging with stories. With our online, postal and telephone feedback service, you will reach a wide and more representative range of people.
- The House of Commons Health Select Committee (UK) recently noted that it saw "great value in providers constantly viewing the comments left about them on websites such as Patient Opinion… ...the Committee strongly supports the use of tools that allow patients to give feedback anonymously and that can demonstrate that changes have been made to service provision based on feedback received.” Additionally, the Cabinet Office cited Patient Opinion as an example of best practice in the government consultation on transparency and open data.
- Our UK team have ten years experience of working with patient feedback. Patient Opinion can help you get 100% out of this rich source of information. From the stories posted online we can help you train staff, generate reports, motivate your workforce and provide evidence about quality of your services
- Patient Opinion is key to engaging with patient feedback. More than 900 healthcare organisations across Australia and the UK currently use Patient Opinion including:
- Primary Health Networks (PHNs)
- Local Hospital Networks
- Clinical Excellence Commission
- State health departments
- State health consumer organisations
- National and local patient groups
- NHS acute trusts
- NHS ambulance trusts
- NHS mental health trusts and care trusts
- NHS primary care trusts, PBC consortia, Scottish health boards and Welsh local health boards
- Social enterprises/CICs
- Voluntary and Third sector organisations
You can read our brochure here
To find out more or talk to us about a tailored subscription package, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on (07) 3354 4525.