"Have come a long, long way with the CCSS."

About: Integrated Team Care (Brisbane North PHN)

For many years I have suffered from many complaints such as complex migraines and other complex issues. Having been here at the Logan ATSICH’s under the care of Dr P and my amazing care co-ordinator Belinda, I have come a long way. Belinda has organised many things for me such as linking transport, physio and dietician appointments and help to access programs like ‘Pain Heroes’. Also in my time here Belinda has helped me by arranging O. T. to come to my home, helped with pain and supplements much needed. She has always been helpful and gives hope and encouragement. Belinda has also been there for my child who attends the clinic with me who also suffers a lot from many health problems. Without help and encouragement from Belinda we would not be getting anywhere. My health still needs a bit of work but I can honestly say I have come a long, long, way. Thanks to Belinda, Dr P and my Dietician, O. T. , Physio and the team.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Metro North Brisbane Medicare Local

Dear A Long Way,

Thanks for the feedback, the CCSS is here to help people like yourself with complex health issues. We are very glad that the Logan ATSICHS is treating you so well. We will make sure that Belinda, Dr P and the rest get to see your praise.

Keep up the good work and get healthy.

Kind Regards,

Metro North Brisbane Medicare Local.