"Quality service received from the Cerebral Palsy League"

About: CPL

(as a service user),

I was so impressed of the service I have received from the Cerebral Palsy League (now known as CPL). I have been supported by them since was first diagnosed with Mild Cerebral Palsy Spastic Diplegia at the age of 18 months.

As I have grown older, my level of support has lessened and I now no longer need an intense level of support. The reassuring knowledge that this service is always available to me is invaluable.

Through my time at high school I had an annual visit by someone who was dedicated to providing me with any support I may have required. Now I am about to start university, I know that I am able to seek support if I require it.

If I wasn't granted this kind of peace of mind, I know that I would not have the self-belief and confidence required to be a positive and valued member of society.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Cerebral Palsy League

Thank you for your positive feedback about the support you have received at CPL. It’s always rewarding to hear that we were able to play a positive role in supporting you to achieve that independence.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know. I will pass your kind words on to the team.

Warm regards,